ConderEnergy Hybrid On/Off Grid Inverter 10.2KVA 10.2KW MPPT 48V- ConderEnergy S-2100
This is a multi-function inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, solar charger, and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support with a portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operations such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Configurable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers via LCD setting Configurable battery charging.
- Current based on applications via LCD setting
- Configurable AC/Solar Charger priority via LCD setting
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering.
- Overload/ Over temperature/ short circuit protection.
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
- Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage 500Vdc
- PV Array MPPT Voltage Range 90Vdc~450Vdc
- Battery Mode: Red Light
- Utility Mode: Blue Light
- PV Mode: Purple Light
- Nominal Output Voltage 220/230/240Vac Feed-in Grid Voltage Range 195-253Vac Feed-in Gnd Frequency Range 49-51±1Hz
- Nominal Output Current: 15 7A Power Factor Range >0.99
- Maximum Conversion Efficiency (DC/AC).97% Nominal Operating Frequency 50/60Hz
TWO LOAD OUTPUT POWER:
- Full Load 10200W
- Maximum Main Load 10200W
- Maximum Second Load 3400W
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 555 X 405 X 135mm
- Weight: 14.5Kg
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Inverter
- 1 x User Manual
Wi-Fi dongle not included.
Warranties: All inverters and batteries must be installed by a qualified electrical wireman or Master electrician with a valid registration with the Department of Labour. A valid electrical certificate of compliance (COC) must be issued once installed, specific to the installation of the backup or solar system. Any warranty claim submitted without installation photos, a valid COC, and proof of a qualified wireman/master electrician installing the unit, can be rejected and will render the warranty claim null at the void.