10.2KVA 10200-Watt Hybrid Inverter MPPT Vito SH10.2K48
This is a multi-function inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support with portable size. Its comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Configurable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers via LCD setting
- Configurable battery charging current based on applications via LCD setting
- Configurable AC/Solar Charger priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload/ Over temperature/ short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
- WIFI/GPRS (Optional)
- Can connect to lithium battery
- 3.2 Basic System Architecture
- The following illustration shows basic application for this inverter/charger. It also includes following devices to have a complete running system:
• Generator or Utility.
• PV modules
- Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage 500Vdc
- PV Array MPPT Voltage Range 90Vdc~450Vdc
- Battery Mode: Red Light
- Utility Mode: Blue Light
- PV Mode: Purple Light
- Nominal Output Voltage 220/230/240Vac
- Feed-in Grid Voltage Range 195-253Vac.
- Feed-in Gnd Frequency Range 49-51±1Hz.
- Nominal Output Current: 15 7A P
- ower Factor Range >0.99
Maximum Conversion Efficiency (DC/AC).97%
- Nominal Operating Frequency 50/60Hz
TWO LOAD OUTPUT POWER:
- Full Load 10200W
- Maximum Main Load 10200W
- Maximum Second Load 3400W
- 618 x 463 x 205
What’s in the box.
- 1 x Inverter
- 1 x User Manual
2-Years Repair Warranty
Warranties: All inverters and batteries must be installed by a qualified electrical wireman or Master electrician with a valid registration with the Department of Labour. A valid electrical certificate of compliance (COC) must be issued once installed, specific to the installation of the backup or solar system. The installation must be compliant with SANS 10142 and ALL its parts. Any warranty claim submitted without installation photos, a valid COC, and proof of a qualified wireman/master electrician installing the unit, can be rejected and will render the warranty claim null at the void.