‘-This is a simple and easy to use RFID car alarm with a push-button finger engine start and transponder immobilizer.
-RFID car engine push starter is easy to install and operate, can start or stop your car much easier, and keep your car safe at the same time.
-This item currently only works with DC12V cars.
– Engine start pushbutton.
-Remote control start function
– Automatically lock the host after stalling 35 seconds.
– 10 minutes of synchronization switch-off function after the start of the tele control.
– Remote control starts with a safe handbrake detection function.
-Automatic locking of the door function after starting the tele control.
– Open acoustic function and instrument panel.
-RFID engine lock.
– Immobilizer, with the lock card anti-theft function pressed, the system will enter arming mode after 15 seconds automatically when the car is stopped.
-In arming mode, when the answering machine gets close to (approx. 2 – 5cm) the wire circle, the system will ring Bi Bi, indicating that the system is disarming.
– Can be matched with your car alarm system or keyless entry system.
– Easy to install and detach.
-Working voltage:12V -+3V
– Working current:5mA
-Induction mode: RFID
– Working frequency:125KHz
– Unlock current:-300mA
-Features: durable, portable
-Functions: improve driving safety
-Material: ABS, electronic components, metal
– 1 x Car Engine Push Starter Host
– 1 x Push Start Stop Button
– 1 x RFID Sensor Ring
– 1 x RFID key
– 1 x Wire